After winning 2019 Formula foil World Championships we have done lots of development to offer best possible equipment for racers who want to win and for regular sailors who want good control, easy and fast foiling experience. For 2021 we have two versions of our new 5.0 racefoil: Course race model and slalom model. Lots of testing has been done to maximise speed & control, we have made many new improvements. Mast is thinner and stiffer for even better control and for very good top speed. Front wing is moved 6 cm more to front in new powerful 118 cm course race fuselage. Wings have been updated to fit all sailor weights and wind conditions.
– 2 masts: New thinner and stiffer mast made with very high grade carbon, course race 100 cm (Formula foil class legal 2022) and slalom 95 cm with more backward rake.
– 3 fuselages: New 118 cm + 6 course race fuselage where front wing has been moved 6 cm more to front for power. 112 cm fuselage for light/medium wind slalom and 100cm for medium/high wind slalom. Material CNC milled deep anodized aluminium.
– 3 course race front wings: 1000mm/950 cm2, 1000 mm/930 cm2 and 1000 mm/870 cm2. Back wing 460 mm/226 cm2.
– 5 Slalom front wings: 1000 mm/930cm2, 910 mm/772 cm2, 800 mm/594 cm2, 700 mm/461 cm2 and 620 mm/357 cm2. Back wings 440 mm, 390 mm and 350 mm.
– All gear Formula foil class legal 2022 and PWA registered.
– 3 color choices for wings: Black, white or yellow.